Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Have You Seen IRIS Lately? [Live in Toronto]
Tuesday, September 9, 2008 from 8:30 AM to 9:55 AM (EDT)
Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler. --- Albert Einstein
A sculptor chisels a slab of stone to reveal the beauty hidden within. Carefully removing more and more. But not too much.
In contrast, advisors say that insured strategies have too much detail. This leads to confusion, not sales. Watch as marketing actuary, Promod Sharma, peels away complexity to reveal the appeal of IRIS during this first-ever province-wide tour.
What is IRIS?
Do you have wealthy clients who are active investors? IRIS turbocharges the common insured strategies for them by
- enhancing investment returns, or
- reducing insurance costs
IRIS is the least understood form of immediate insured leveraging. This enhanced form of "10-8" leveraging creates growing tax deductions. If you aren't selling IRIS, find out why your colleagues or competitors do.
Discover why IRIS appeals to
- clients looking for tax deductions combined with the tax advantages of life insurance
- investment advisors who reinvest the loan proceeds, keeping assets on the books
- accountants who find creative ways to use the tax deductions
- insurance specialists who want to enhance strategies
- you don't know about IRIS
- you have seen IRIS and have questions
- you sell IRIS and want to see the recent marketing enhancements
Find Out ...
In less than an hour, learn
- who buys IRIS?
- who sells IRIS?
- why does IRIS work?
- how does IRIS remove both drawbacks of life insurance investments?
- how does IRIS differ from the two other forms of immediate insured leveraging?
- how can you use IRIS to attract new clients using a proven marketing system?
- why do accountants support and recommend IRIS?
- what is the biggest objection to IRIS? And why it's not a problem.
- what your clients say at the "Eureka! moment" when they first grasp the benefits of IRIS?
- how to speak the language of investment advisors?
- and more ...
|8:30 am:||registration, coffee|
Continuing Education Credits? This session qualifies for one CE Credit.
Promod Sharma (FSA, FCIA), is a marketing actuary with a passion for simple. He helps you increase your revenue by sharing ideas (like IRIS), insights and best practices. Until 2005, Promod created products, presentation systems and marketing material for National Life and other companies.
Head office insider + field expertise. Promod draws from his diverse background and mastermind network to share unique insights with you.
Reserve Your Spot
Register online and get immediate confirmation of your registration by email. If you have questions, feel free to contact
- Steve McDonald | Marketing Associate | 416-528-1369 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Promod Sharma | Marketing Actuary | 416-432-8146 | email@example.com
When & Where
Industrial Alliance Advanced Marketing
Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated awesomely simple, that's creativity.
— Charles Mingus
Industrial Alliance provides more than general sales support.
Advanced Marketing helps you increase your revenue with ideas, insights and best practices.
Techniques include case support, education, seminars (for clients, colleagues and centres of influence), and general consulting.
This collaborative process has four steps: listening, learning, thinking and simplifying.
Have you seen Industrial Alliance lately?